Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It hasn't sunk in yet!

Wow, I can't believe I have a blog now! I stopped blogging when I was in my early 20's! I figured 'blogging' is a good way to keep in touch with my friends and family, good space for rambling and venting too!;) Just trying out my first post which is my post title! People asked me if I'm excited. I AM yet it feels so close yet so far! I guess I'll probably be crying and missing everyone starting from the day before my flight! Stepping into 'the unknown' is an interesting feeling! It's like 'rojak' ie a mixture of different feelings (scared, excited, at times peaceful, feel so right, anxious, anticipation of challenges, determination to learn and grow in every potential circumstance and the antidote for me to balance my over-thinking mind is to simplify things, as cliche as it sounds, it works for me. I live by one step at a time(thanks Val and my parents), trust, wait, listen, go! Mind status now : It hasn't sunk in yet and brain constipation (while i'm writing this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment