Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stoked

Today had been amazing! One of our outreach involved the university students at University of Hawaii! Basically we go into the university from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm and talk to the students there just randomly! Honestly, it is quite scary for me! I felt so nervous every time! This afternoon before we walked to the university, we were praying and I saw a dark-skinned man with dreadlock and an orange shirt in my mind! I felt the prompting to find this guy in the uni and pray for him. My partner and I walked around the uni and talked to a couple of people. After I finished talking to a student, my partner told me excitedly that he found the guy (just before we left the uni)! I looked into the restaurant and there he was, a dark-skinned man with dreadlock and orange shirt!! I was amazed that he existed and I believe it is God who led me to this guy! So I talked to him about a couple of things. As we were leaving the shop,I was just wow! Was in awe that God showed me this guy when I was praying and was able to bless him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment